Thursday, December 1, 2011

No landscape home

Have an amazing offer of near friends enquired me Xinjiang? I said: there are desert, willow, sycamore .... such as the ocean is vast, area in my life, surrounded with a silver sea around, if not be personally near to the scene you can obtain the whole surge huge and sweep forward, swallow osmos four weeks momentum; can listen to in the direction of surge of desert song, how can understand erosion Han Lei, Tianjiao technology of soul. This are going to be the desert wind, the rain, the amorous feelings.

People say" scenery in common place", I believe that is right, on account of the reality our eye will be the insufficient discovery, and our hearts generally yearn to new and strange. right here the spring is windy, desert wind blows, it is completely direct a fast, since the operating horse, using the genuine wild, Qichongxiaohan, mighty Chi Tianyu.

This forthright personality, the broad mind! Just such as the desert people 's personality, I are actually longing to the genuine sea, longing to the sea surging, heroic passion; longing to the sea waves, deep affection; longing to the sea is capacious and quiet, the tenderness. Yearning to alone sat quietly within of the sea opposite, overlook yourself, overlook everything, Ren Haifeng blew the chaotic hair, but in add-on does not should arrange. Sat quietly within of the sea, sleep assured, there is no just one bother, I can totally relax, to cheer on sea, sea of silence belonging in the direction of sea, also can murmur ... ... And maybe the fact that ideas belonging in the direction of gate within of the picturesque seaside Yixieqianli, not finishing are going to be spilled ink authored various switching story.

But as time goes on, I need to accept the desert wind in my favor, then you definitely don't need to behave coyly, much more do not provide your unrequited love, each of the flirtatious without any fact what ever are going to be it away. At this point, you need to phone call to not work, acknowledged since the morning have to not, on account of the reality it are going to be the invisible world, no create a difference whether it is helpless, or pride, to unconditionally accept the baptism belonging in the direction of desert wind.

In the baptism within of the bath, within of the baptism within of the dirt cleaning, all rot vanity will not the minimum trace was found. appear to overlook everything, but to consume this mighty wind, really feel this earth of mortals to hold you joy and sadness. maybe this are going to be the common place, dull for example consuming water of life, even although there is no alter quickly transform the varied scenery, however it is very common for induction, but from quantitative alter to qualitative alter leap. maybe common area have not really" scenery", not appropriate for producing the poetic sentiment, but common area is found out the law of reality where, in other words, the common area is largely a hotbed of reverie.

In my existence to this confusion, dull for example consuming water of life, existence is uninteresting in the direction of extreme, and generally an amazing offer of philosophy of existence and sentiment, is within of the common desert borders all of a sudden realize. The melodious tune belonging in the direction of desert song, after once more aroused by rainfall and wind break memory, the great Yinhai resonance using the upsurge of after once more surging, hearing in the direction of audio tracks of life, grind to many years of vicissitudes of life, a existence cycle with joy and sadness. Oh oh oh oh oh oh! Silver sea, my yearning, in top of you, my spirit is in a location to launch completely, you listen to me, I expect, I adore you, adore you the broad mind, wealthy connotation, pleasant magnificent image scroll.

In top belonging in the direction of sea, I really feel small, my spirit is cleansed, purified, I getting a childlike innocence, i experienced been a unsafe force traction, for example the pilgrim, yearning, crush. Yinhai sunset, that take place to be going to be the pursuit of my dream, occasionally it is really near to me, the sea the desert is it red, allow me really feel it cozy temptation, merely to hand available; occasionally it is much from me, when I make an effort to grab it, as well as although drilling the Haitian side," owning a smile, glorious and resplendent, when see the tenacity and Populus euphratica tree that the wild profusion of vegetation, cactus, the exuberant Salix, eco-friendly sand include as well as the blossoming flower... Will make you astonished the world, inspired from the existence and how strong. My tired center infuse new power, then, I started to make an effort to chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment